- 'Twined Together' - The fibre art of aboriginal
women of western Arnhem Land, Northern Territory, a comprehensive
work on the history and development of art and craft in this region
- 'Collins Street' - The history of Collins Street,
Melbourne, a large format book of historical photographs and illustrations
documenting the history of this iconic street.
Set - 'Birds of South-eastern Australia' - A boxed
set of bird identification books for the Gould League of Victoria
consisting of seven illustrated handbooks for use by the general
public and ornithologists.
- 'Not a Bad Drop' - The history of Brown Brothers
Wines, Milawa. The book profiles the development of the world famous
wine brand from its beginnings to the present day.
- 'Reversing the Negatives' - Photographs by Ricky
Maynard, a photographic essay on indigenous people around Victoria.
- 'Bunjilaka' - The Aboriginal Centre at Melbourne
Museum. The exhibition catalogue illustrates the content of this
major gallery at the museum.
- 'Welcome & Farewell' - The story of Station Pier,
Melbourne. An important book produced to mark the 150th centenary
of this port complex and its role in the development of Victoria,
- 'Epsom at Mordialloc' - The history of Epsom racecourse,
Mordialloc. A commemorative book celebrating the closure of this
historic racecourse in south-eastern Melbourne.
- 'Thookay ngaweeyan' - Young Koori artwork of Victoria.
The catalogue details the works included in a travelling exhibition
that toured Victoria.
- 'Mates' - Stories and images of the Kimberley, Western
Australia. A selection of personal stories and photographs of this
remote region of Australia.
- 'Challenging Traditions' - The history of Melbourne
Grammar School, Melbourne. The book is a detailed history of this
well-known and prestigious private school in inner Melbourne.
- 'Victorian Icon' - The history of the Royal Exhibition
Buildings, Melbourne. The definitive history of this World Heritage
listed building using scholarly essays and extensive pictorial illustrations.
- 'Manningham, from country to city' - The history
of Manningham Council in eastern suburban Melbourne from its inception
to the present day.
Program for AMES (Adult Multicultural Education Services).
A comprehensive branding and publication program was undertaken
over an extended period for this government body and its multilingual
of Consumer Rights booklets - Department of Justice and
Consumer Affairs. A series of booklets explaining consumer rights
aimed at the general public.